Monday, May 21, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

   
 On the first day of class in literature, I felt a bit of nervous and excitement. Because it is literature, I thought we could have some acting or drama's, and I get nervous because I don't know how to act and I am so conscious to speak in front of people,but otherwise I find it exciting!.
    On the first day of meeting I don't listen carefully in our topics,it is reporting and I found it boring.We should tell the story of our legends in front of our classmates without any copies.It is not actually because I'm not interested to listen but because I can't hear exactly what they talking about and they talk so fast and I can't take note what they says, that's why I choose not to listen.But after the reporters done we will having a surprise quiz. Since that I manage to listen carefully so that I could answer the quiz next time.
    We discussed different legends and what lessons can we get in each legends,like in "The First Butterflies",we learned that if you truly love the person you should be patient to win his/her love and we should not judge the outward appearance of a man,just like God when He chose David to be king of Israel, He doesn't look in the outward appearance but He looks in the heart. In the legend of ,"The Pineapple". parents should not pampered their children too much,they should let them be a responsible one so that they will not be dependent to their parents at all times.One proverbs that caught my attention."Don't set sail using someone else's star", it means that just someone has been successful at doing something it does not mean you will be successful at doing the same thing.
    Our last lesson is all about ballads and epics.We search one ballads song by Kenny Rogers and reflect it in our own real life experience. We also tackle different epics like Ibalon or Handiong of Bicol, Ulod of Matigsalog which is the longest epic,

No comments:

Post a Comment